Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life Happens... And It Sucks.

A lot of things have happened here lately. I feel so far away from everything right now. Me and my mom got in a HUGE fight. The biggest one we've ever had. We were screaming at each other. I started crying and attempting to talk to her, but all she had to say was that I was wrong and she's the parent. She just told me to stop crying. I couldn't though. I was so beyond my breaking point that it had to come out. I was scared and didn't know what else to do so I went to my friends house and stayed there for a week. She texted my friend once asking me to call her, but of course I didn't. After that she made no attempt to talk to me. For a whole week. Normal moms would be freaking out and trying everything to make their daughters come back, but not mine. Nope. I'm back home now, but it all seems so fake. It's like I'm living someone else's life. This year was supposed to be about change and moving forward, but I've fallen back so much. Back into the things that were so hard. The things I worked my butt off to get away from. I'm scared and tired of always falling back once I make the tiniest bit of progress. I don't even know what to do or think anymore. I feel bad for always venting and dumping my problems on other people, so instead I keep my mouth shut. I don't want to drive my friends away just because I'm having little problems, you know what I mean?

Life sucks sometimes.
Think skinny my lovessss!

1 comment:

  1. Skinny skinny skinny. We will soon be beautiful and show the world.

    ReplyDelete