Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Oh my goodness. Thanksgiving is here. A holiday that is supposed to be about giving thanks for everything you have and celebrating the coming together of two completely different groups of people is not about stuffing your face with food until you can't move. No wonder america is fat. I think this day was made just to piss of us people who are trying to stay skinny.

THANK JESUS for laxatives. I love them. They work so well because you can eat all you want and still maintain your weight. The pain isn't so fun at first, but you get used to it and end up falling in love with the feeling. The feeling of being empty right after eating. SO GOOD. And the food my family cooked was perfect. I was so angry that it was good. I wanted to hate eating it and I mean I did, but it was so delicious. It's okay though, because it's all be flushed down the toilet. Take that America! I won't get fat like the rest of you. I made a promise to myself that I WILL be the skinniest person at my school. It might take a few months, but I will make it happen.

I hope everyone's thanksgiving has been wonderful! I hope you got that secret stash of laxatives out to save your life. (;

Love you alll and think skinnyyy (:

1 comment: