Monday, December 6, 2010

Skinny Dreams

Here's another poem I wrote(:


Skinny Dreams


I'm trying so hard to fit in,
All I want is just to be thin.
Losing weight day by day,
I'm getting so good at this game that I play.

Refusing the food, only drinking water.
Popping pills so I can function a little longer.
The empty feeling is a sign of success,
Getting thinner by the second, I'm trying my best.

My nights are filled with skinny dreams.
In them are visions of everything I'm dying to be.
There's no way out, I'm trapped inside,
I've become a prisoner, lost in my own mind.

I'm obsessed with hip bones and clavicles too.
When they're peeking out, my skinny dreams are coming true.
My need to be thin is too strong to ignore,
Try to force food down my throat and I'll walk out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment