Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So Much Anger

So much anger running through me right now. I know anger isn't good, but I can't help it. I can't leave it inside or I'll explode so my instinct is to take it out on the cause. Normally that's okay because my mom is usually the cause, but that's not the case here. I already took at a lot of it on the real cause and that was a mistake. I'm pissed of now, but I know I'll be over it later. I don't want to end a friendship over this but it isn't the first time the situation has happened. It happens on a regularly basis. It makes me so freaking angry. Makes me feel disposable. Like I'm on there when it's convenient for that person. In there for them always, but it feels like they are only there when they have nothing else to do. I hate feeling like that. Our friendship is probably going to end when the semester ends because we won't have a class together and that person's whole family hates me for no reason. Apparently I'm on drugs? Have they met their child? Seriously. One parent = Drug Investigator. The other = Sherriff. Way to fail at their jobs. It's not fair. I did nothing to them.

Well whatever. I just needed to vent.

Byeloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment